Usage of TCaST
- Is it possible to recycle and reuse TCaST after used as molds?
- No, TCaST cannot be recycled or reused once used as molds.
- Is it possible to reuse loose powder of TCaST remaining after the 3D printing process?
- Yes, loose powder can be recovered and reused.
- How do we store TCaST?
- Avoid heat and humidity. Store at room temperatures. After opening, spend within one to two weeks.
Modeling of TCaST
- What is the print speed?
- For example, the print speed is about 10 mm per hour for a build area of 381 x 254 mm, though it depends on the shape.
- Is it possible to change the layer thickness?
- No, the layer thickness is fixed.
Casting with TCaST molds
- Can we use existing plans?
- Yes, you can use existing designs.
- Is mold coating necessary for TCaST molds?
- Mold coating may be required depending on the type of metal to be cast.
TCaST 3D Printing Service
- What file formats are supported for 3D data?
- The supported file formats are STL, VRML, PLY, 3DS, FBX and ZPR. Contact us for other formats.
- Is a unit price list available?
- No, quotes will be individually prepared upon request.
- What is the price of TCaST?
- Contact us for the price of TCaST.
- Is it necessary to modify an existing 3D printer for the use of TCaST?
- There is no need to modify your 3D printer.